Skype
Evo.wolf

[Tsets] - Another great track for Adult Swim [Tsets] - Another great track for Adult Swim

Nice dont like the middle so much tho

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you! It was something I was experimenting with. I need to work more with implementing bass, that's why I created this as an attempt to practice. I need better headphones because the ones I had broke. Will have to get new ones soon so I can hear the sounds clearer and push out better content!

[Tsets] - Memories [Tsets] - Memories

Nice I like the soothing sens that this puts off :D

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This one actually didn't take all to much to make. Something that I did new was having a filter on the master track, so it cut a lot of high ends on things during some parts.

[Tsets] - Something to Hold on to (WIP) [Tsets] - Something to Hold on to (WIP)

Nice I like the whole thing :D

I'm glad you liked it!!

I might not get to the loop tonight, if not tomorrow then for sure over the weekend

[Tsets] - Silent Wisp - (WIP) [Tsets] - Silent Wisp - (WIP)

:D

[Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Loop) [Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Loop)

Nice :D love this as well.

Thank you! :P

[Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Remix) [Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Remix)

Nice I really like it. You out did your self man :D

TsetsukenMusic responds:

I'm so glad you like it! Took a lot of work for this one haha.

This one comes with a Twitch stream as well! - made the the whole thing on stream.

[Tsets] - Solitude [Tsets] - Solitude

Nice I like it .. is there a list of all the songs you are putting on your album ?

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you! All of the songs are listed on the bandcamp link in this songs description, I'll eventually put together a playlist on NG's. I shortened this album a little more than I expected but I have been pretty busy lately. I have a bunch of projects that stemmed out of making this though :D

[Tsets] - On a Rainy Morning [Tsets] - On a Rainy Morning

It is really nice sounding song. Great job :D

Thank you!!! :D

[Tsets] - Minecraft Chillstep Intro + Outro [Tsets] - Minecraft Chillstep Intro + Outro

Def made me want to hear more of the song.

[Tsets] - Vocal Glitch (For Fun ft Veela) [Tsets] - Vocal Glitch (For Fun ft Veela)

Nice .

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you! I try to do a lot of experiments when creating stuff, the only way I know how to improve on what I've already done :3. and YouTube! Lol